Friday, March 21, 2008

Resign Letter

Me myself never and don't have chance/think of to tender resign letter but this month along due to my position/role in the company, I received 5-6 resign letters. Although I knew what are the problems causing this to happen but we already done our best from my point of view. Really don't understand those peoples already been sacked or asked by the company to resign by themselve and company also give them chance never report them to the police but at the end they came and attack company and asked the existing employees to follow them.

I don't know why some peoples are being so stupid, they rather to follow a newly setup company and rather believe/listen to sweet words offer by others. How come they never think of although they offer you very good and attractive package but can they be long term and give you bright future????

Nowaday setup a business is not an easy task especially in our industry. You must have a good track records, sound financial background and strong manpowers to support/service the customers.

Anyway I hope/pray that we can get through this quickly and I do believe that we can. Those peoples that playing the dirty tricks cann't last long and sucess, we will see it one day what are their consequences.

3 comments:

Dragon said...

just let it be la.... people have their choice to choose what they want.

yeelee said...

JL:welcome to the blog world.

JL said...

Dragon: Yes true those bad go here come the good one :)

Yeelee: Thx. Hopefully I can keep on writting.