Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad Mood

This week been very bad week for me, felt very down and sad. I also don't know/ understand why like that. It seems like so many things on my mind, one by one that challenging my capability to handle/settle it both at work or my personal issues.

Yesterday night heard of one news, should I say it is sad news or good news for me, I seriously don't know. Although I keep telling/force myself to forget about it but I know I not yet, so when I heard of the news that he will be transfer to work at Singapore (not from him personally), my heart automatically bit very fast and one very strange feeling surrounding me. Anyway just wishes him all the best and good luck.

In my previous blog I do mentioned about some issues happen on my company hopefully we are making the right decision and everything will back to normal soon. I believe and hope that once the bad things gone, good one will come.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

hahaha, see u still love him.... haiyo... u ar.... tell him what u felt la....