Saturday, March 15, 2008

Money $$$

I mentioned about a close friend of my borrowed money from me in my previous blog and this morning when I just on my computer she already MSN me. I have not choice since my MSN showed that I online so just chit-chat with her and talk about recent election issues and etc. I really thanks god that I threw this question to her, I asked her “friend can I ask you one question when are you convenience to return me the balance money that you owed me? Towards my surprise she replied "I thought I already returned you all the money? I was like what the hell you are talking about, I was very angry, how can you don't know how much you borrow from me? I replied her no you still owed me some balance and I straight away told her I do have my cheque record then I typed out the date and the amount I bank in for her and asked her go and check herself. She said she will return me my money end of this month and I really hope that she will.

2 comments:

Dragon said...

hopefully.... then u got the money, we go eat hor liao... wakakakaka, joking nia la...

JL said...

Seriously I rather take the money go eat than borrow to her and hopefully she will keep her promise and return the money to me :(