Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friendship

All the while I do really treassure the friendship I earn throghout my life journey and I really glad and thanks god that I have friends from kindergarden, primary, secondary and Uni. 3 of my kindergarden friends 2 male and 1 female, female one already married and have one very cute and chubby daughter and I more close to the two gentleman. On and off we do hang around together, I can really relax, laugh, share and talk whatever I want in front of them because I know both of them will not spread it out.

One of them I called him big boss because he is very successful in his insurance career and always busy whenever we want to ask him out have to inform him early and ask him to write down on his diary. He went through a lot and really put in all his efforts in buliding up his career, I do really respect him.

Another one we used to call him "Fei Long" (mean fat) but he is not fat at all :) He is working at one MNC company bright career as well just that he need to work shift so sometime if want to ask both of them out will be very headache for me because may be this one very busy or outstation or may be another working night shift, need to adjust to both of their time.

The other day me and Fei Long were guessing among 3 of us who will marry 1st and both of us also said is either me or him because the big boss so dam busy earning $$ and from our's opinion he will not so soon step into relationship. For both me and Fei Long we still waiting for our's faith, "jia yu" haha.

I really wish and pray hard that not matter what happen in the future our's friendship will last forever. I will write about other friendship I have in later blog.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

hahaha, friendship forever!