Monday, April 07, 2008

Punctuality 守时



Did you always late for appointment, dinner or functions? In our society we always have this kind of mindset that the dinner or functions sure will start late and we should eat something first before going for the dinner or functions, even if we arrive early will just be sitting down there like idiot waiting for dinner to be start, especially for wedding dinner.

When I was young I always have to wait minimum half an hour sometime maximum 2hours for my mum or my dad to pick me up from tuition or from school. I remember one time when I back from Melbourne during summer holidays, my flight was delayed for half an hour so I walk very fast go through immigration then pick up my luggage and walk out the arrival hall and searching for theirs car but can't find them. So I decided to call them up and toward my surprise they still at home and I have to wait for another half an hour at the airport.

I really hate people use traffic jam as an excuse for being late for appointment. Why can’t you plan your's schedule and allow sometime for unforeseen things such as traffic jam and etc. It is better to be early than late so that you don't need to rush, sometime accident will happen because of this.

2 comments:

Dragon said...

last time, i will be the one who reach early. but i forgot since when, i started not to go early. i have fed up on waiting and waiting. it's better for others to wait for me! hahaha.

JL said...

it is not a good habit. better change it, haha.