Saturday, April 26, 2008

Long Lost Contact


It is really amazing and wonderful that nowadays with the help of technologies we can get in touch easily with our friends and love one through the cyber world such as MSN, Facebook, Friendster and etc. We get to know their recent life, sharing photos and where they are and what are they doing.

I met back few of my secondary school friends through Facebook recently. It is really very surprise and wonderful feeling to get in touch back with some of them, it really bring me back to some old memory lanes. Times really flies, since graduated from secondary school till now, it had been more than 10 years already. I do kept in touch with some of them and some I totally loss contact and never bump into them at all.

Through Facebook I knew some of them stayed and worked at other countries and few of them already married and one to be a beautiful bride soon. It is also wonderful to know that some of them already have kids and their kids are so chubby and cute.

I also chat with some friends through MSN. We shared our daily works issues, happiness, opinions, problems and etc through MSN. Although we never meet each other for quite sometime but through chatting it make me felt that our friendship are more closer.

To all my friends there friendship forever and do keep in touch and big thank you to the world of technologies that bring us closer to each others.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

agree with u!! technologies rocks!