Thursday, May 08, 2008

Finally

My friend finally returns me the balance $$$. At first I plan to buy DSLR camera after I get back the money but don't know why now not longer want to buy it, just don't know why. I keep asking myself whether worth it to buy the DSLR camera, I very scare after I buy it then later regret because I know that I no longer so crazy about photographic as I do last time. The most important thing is the camera so expensive, the other day I went to the shop clarified some doubt but end up I also confused and not sure which one I should go for and the price also not cheap :(

I msn with a friend just now and we both agreed that ladies are very easy to change their mind that's why peoples always said woman Money are the most easy and most difficult to earn :)

1 comment:

yeelee said...

yes, i had changed my mind. i am just "boil 5 min only" ppl.. hee hee hee. anyway, maybe i will think of dslr camera again when all photos that i shot for yan are blur or out of focus.