Friday, May 16, 2008

Wakin's Concert at Genting 周华健


The stage



This was my second time went for concert, last year I went to Singapore for Jacky Cheung's concert. Yes I purposely went down to Singapore for the concert and also short holidays for myself. May be some of you will ask he came to KL why have to go down to Singapore for it? The answer is I have to take care of the house and home alone because my whole family went for his Bukit Jalil concert so I took it as excuses I also want to watch his concert and went to Singapore.

We got super duper nice seat very near the stage and at the centre thanks to my dad's friend because he is the Genting Platinum card member so my dad asked him to book the ticket for us. That night as usual at some part 华健大哥忘词, I didn't notice it until my 3rd sister told me about it, I think about 2-3 times.

I really enjoy the night, I actually very scare that I will fall to sleep but luckily I never. I always fall to sleep when I went for movie in cinema until my siblings they all bang me not longer want to ask me for movie :( "I am Malaysia Dato"

华健大哥 is my idol I like one of his song "朋友" very much for me the 歌词 very meaningful and I used this song as my handphone ring tone. I still remember the 1st time I heard of this song was from a cassette posted all the way from Penang to me as a birthday present by my friend. That time I was so lonely and homesick when I heard of this song there were actually tears on my eyes, I miss my family and friends so much.
According to the newspaper 华健大哥 sang 32 songs on that night but I don't know I didn't count it but most of the song sang by him were my favorite songs like 花心, 朋友 and etc. Towards the end he changed to red colour T-shirt plus a vest together with jean and slipper very casual, I was very surprise.
When we were waiting outside for the Genting limousine back to hotel we saw him came out from the concert hall and walk toward the MPV. Too bad we didn't get his autograph. Here are some photos we took on that night, I promised Veronica that I will post the photos but the photos came out not really good and close enough I just wish that I have DSLR camera :(

2 comments:

veronica said...

哇,妳很厉害哦。照片拍得很清晰。我拍了一百零三张,结果全部都是黑茫茫的。哈哈哈哈

JL said...

Ermm both me and my 3rd sister curi curi took the photos everytime we took photos we also look around see whether got those Genting staffs around or not. Like what I said due to dam nice sitting so we managed to took those photos and at 1st we thought all gone already coz view from the camera not nice at all. Can I link you?