Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dogs

I am not a dog lover but unfortunately currently my house got 4 dogs. They are one German Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher and two other unknown species. My dad don't like those small cuties dog, he like to prefer the guardant dog.
Hi, my name is cookies and I am from German Shepherd family.
She was given by one of my dad's friend. Every Sunday my dad will bring her for hiking. Honestly I very scare of her and she keep barking at me every time she see me and at one time she nearly bite me, may be I never touch and feet her.


Hi, my name is Jakies and I am from Doberman Pinscher Family

Jackies is new member and was given by my aunt's friend. I always wake up from my sweet dream land due to her none stop barking even my neighbor also came out have a look. So we have not choice but to keep her at the back instead of let her stay at the garden.

Hi, my name is Snowky
Snowky was given by my eldest sister's friend together with his brother Blacky but unfortunately last year due to his bad behavior damaging the garden sand and grass so my dad let go of Blacky. My youngest sister was so mad and angry with my dad that she refuesed to talk to my dad for a week and she is so scare that my dad will do the same thing to Snowky, every time she called back she sure will ask and make sure that Snowky still stay with us. Snowky always like to rest and sleep under the car but he is very smart once you open the car door he will quickly run out already. Whenever you open the auto gate he will love to run out and walk around looking for his friends.
Hello, my name is Mickey

She is the oldest among the rest, she already over 100 years old. Like I mention in my previous blog, she is the one and only one that I play and touched. She is a very good girl like a princess very well behave and will shake hand with you whenever you asked her to do so.



2 comments:

yeelee said...

hey, i wanna visit u!! me and yan like dog!!!

JL said...

You and Yan are always welcome, give me a call when you free, hehe can play with little Yan Yan.