Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You 感恩

Where did we celebrate this year mother's day? Hehe the answer is at Jogoya Restaurant at Starhill. My parent, me, my 3rd sister and my brother 5 of us went to Genting on Saturday night for 周华健 concert then on Sunday morning drove down to KL for the buffet lunch. Will post about the concert and lunch on my next blog.

My family can consider a big family, my parent have 5 girls and one boy and I am the 2nd one. Me and my youngest sister age gap is 12 years apart then 15 years for my brother. I still remember we went through some difficult time during my childhood, my dad just started his own business and everyday my mum will bring me and my eldest sister walk to my dad's shop and help him take care of the shop. One day when we on the way toward the shop we met an accident, my eldest sister hit by one car and until now still can see the scar on her forehead. My dad have to work everyday and he seldom spend time with us by the time he came back already midnight and the next day early morning he went to work again.

Although my mum only study until standard 6and didn't went through a lot of education but for me she is the greatest mum. She gave birth to 6 of us, help to take care of dad's business, taking care of grand mum for so many years until she passed away, been buli by all my aunties and uncles and etc. She like to cook and bake all those kind of cakes, kuih, I miss her Laksa and Hokkien mee the most.

For me both of their's love toward all of our siblings is 无私, they parent never ask for any return for their's love, care and financial burden for them to raise us up. Last Sunday is Mother's day but I didn't buy any present for her but on the other hand I received an early birthday present from them.

Last Sunday after lunch we all are so full so we decided to walk around Starhill before head back to Penang. We are inside one jewellery shop then suddenly my 3rd sister mentioned to them that my birthday fall on this month. I was very surprised when my mum asked me to choose one birthday present at 1st I thought she is joking who know my dad also said choose one and I do said no need. At the end they choose one birthday stone ring for me and the present really not cheap.

Thank you mum and dad, although I never said this to you both but I really thank god and being proud to be your's daughter. I love you all and thank you for yours love, care, guidance and many many more.

2 comments:

veronica said...

好啊,妳把演唱会的照片放上来,让我看。我没有拍到照片呢。哈哈哈

JL said...

The photos we took also not nice, my 3rd sister keep saying it is time to change camera. We also curi curi take coz the employees keep walking around with not camera sign board.