Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love爱


Went through 張小嫻 blog and found few interesting topics. Do you think "I love you" is very hard to say out? Will you said "I love you" to someone you love? And whether it is on time to say it out and never too late?

Do you love yourself more than anyone? Sometime peoples are selfish; they love themselves more than anything else. They always put career, money, car and etc as their 1st priority then only to their's love one.

For me it is really very hard to say "I love you". Form my memory I never said this word before not even to my parent or my siblings, it doesn't mean that I don't love them. I always think that if you love someone don't need to say it out. The way you treat them, respect and care are more important than the word "I love you".

2 comments:

Dragon said...

but sometimes, need to say it also la..... cannot be like this, if u really love someone, it's good for u to let him know then keep in your heart. sometimes, people just like to listen to those words. hahaha.

JL said...

Haha yes I know but may be I not yet find someone that I can said this word to.