Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mickey



Most of my friends that came to my house knew that my family kept few dogs and I will never feed or touch them except one. She is the oldest dog at my house, she been stay with us for nearly 15 years and for dog age she already 105 years old.

I don't know her species; she was given by one of my dad's friend when we moved into our new house 15 years ago. When she was young, she used to running around at garden chasing peoples or cars whenever there is peoples or vehicles passed by. According to my dad's friend she jumped down from a BMW at Air Itam market and her owner actually came down from the car and looked for her, but the market peoples saw her so cute so they hide her up then don't know why end up the friend gave it to my dad.

Mickey is very well behaved; our whole family loves her so much. Although I am not a dog lover but I just love to play with her. Whenever you asked her to sit down she will listen to you and she know how to shake hand with peoples when she was asked to do so, few of my close friends always like to shake hand with her when they came to my house. One thing special about Mickey was her eyeball is blue colour.

She is very close with my 4th sister, may be she have been taking care and play with her since young. These 2 years my 4th sister went to overseas to further her study so when my 4th sister came back during semester holidays, Mickey will be very happy and eat a lot and by the time my 4th sister need to left she will know and she will be very sad and sometime don't want to eat.


Recently Mickey went for one head operation and need to stay at the veterinary clinic for 9 days, when she reached home and saw my mum that's was tear on her eyes and she loosed weight, only 7-8kg. Due to her old ages she is very weak especially during raining day; her legs cannot support her and walk, the Vet said is 风湿. She also no longer can take her leg up and shake hand with peoples. I don’t know Mickey can still with us for how many years but I know that my whole family really enjoy her company and love her so much.

3 comments:

Dragon said...

mickey mickey, she is cute! 15 years consider very old already. i dont like to have pet anymore, becoz i know i will be sad when they left me. i don't like the feeling.

JL said...

Yes true loh, I think my 4th sister will be the one very sad if Mickey pass away. Everytime she called back or we called her she sure asked how is Mickey.

yeelee said...

i am a dog lover. i cried when my rottweiler, lion passed away after i merried. my mum used to said that i am lion girl friend and lion loved me so much. Lion will showed his fear face to my hubby whenever he vistied me.
having a pet is a responsiblity. i have no time to have a pet as i have a big worm right now.
heehee but i plan to get a dog for little yan for her 5th birthday present.