Saturday, April 19, 2008

What Should I Get?

What should I get as a present for myself? A new hand phone, DSLR camera or tennis racquet?

My Samsung SGH-D600 already 2 years old and it still look very new and nice because last time when I first bought the phone I asked the salesperson FOC the phone cover and I only used the phone to call and sms seldom use other function so it still look very new. Why I want to get a new hand phone since my old phone still look new and nice because Samsung don't have name card function, sometime want to send contact details very troublesome need to search through the phonebook, write it down, retype then only can sms out. Thinking to get Sony Ericsson phone but at the moment I don't know which model should I get, any good suggestion?


During school time I used to be very active and love to take photos with my old Canon SLR camera and I won a consolation prize before, but too bad I didn't develop the photo to keep it and the only copy I have already framed it and hand on the wall by my mum. Nowadays I seldom go take photos the only time that I take photos is when I go to travel. I have been thinking to get a DSLR camera for few years already, should I get the DSLR camera? Which one to get? Nikkon or Canon? The DSLR camera not cheap minimum budget is around RM3, 000.


The cheapest price among the 3 things that I want to get is the tennis racquet is around RM600-700. I not an expert in tennis, only play it once a week with my coach, have been taking the lesson from my coach for few years already but not much improvement in the skill due to my laziness and also very hard to find a partner to play tennis.


Hand phone and tennis racquet still can use just a little bit out-dated and old, I really want to get the DSLR camera but very expensive, me very funny don't know what should I get, I think most likely end up I will not buy anyone of it :(

3 comments:

Dragon said...

i think u shd get the DSLR. photography is your interest and i think u shd develop your skill into that. u can enter some of the competition to win some prizes too since u r good on this!

phone and racquet you can get it anytime if u want to.

so hor, trust me, get a DLSR la... then i can see nice photo in your blog!!! you can have another blog with the all the photo inside. wah, that will be nice! maybe i can do that too. haha.

Dragon said...

for the brand, seems like many are using canon nowadays. u need to do research and get the one u like.

JL said...

Haha thank you, I long time never take photos already don't know still can remember the skills that I learn. But seriously really been thinking of it for so many years already, cross my finger hope that my friend return me the balance $$$ then I can consider it. Yup I also prefer canon coz all the while I been using canon camera and the quality and durability are good, my Old analogue SLR camera still can function .