Saturday, April 19, 2008

6 Days Work

Most of the peoples prefer 5 days work. A lot of my friends told me that when they looking for new job they always choose 5 days Work Company, even 5.5 days work they will not consider.

Few weeks back, one of my friend through MSN chatting complaint to me why we need to work on Saturday, she just wish that Saturday is off day for her so that she can accompany her daughter and do her housework. As for me, I still ok because I don't have family yet and I been working 6 days work for 8 years already so I am used to it.

Today is Saturday so as usual need to work :( and it is full day work from 8.30am till 6pm and I can tell you sometime is so dam boring, you just don't feel like doing anything and wish that you can go home and rest.

3 comments:

yeelee said...

yes!! wat the hell we should work on sat??
most of the ppl enjoying friday when they wake up but for me: hai ya... i still have 1 day to goes...sien ah....
today is sat, and i am still working while other ppls are hanging around in the mall or just rest at home... agian, why i need to work on sat!!

Dragon said...

hmmmm, i only work 3 days a week wor. the most is 4 days a week nia. hahahaha, not 5 days, not 5.5 days and not 6 days! I'm use to it now. if im back to 5 days work, i think i need time to get use to it again.

JL said...

Yeelee: Haha agreed with you but we have no choice, sien.

Dragon: Good for you 3 days work make me and yee lee envy you only. But if you ask me to work shit i rather work 6 days work, night sleep is the most important thing for me, haha pig lah me.