Friday, July 11, 2008

"Bad News"

This morning received one sms from someone which I been trying to avoid for quite sometime. The news was she is coming back from Singapore next weekend and asked me to spare one night for her. Why I been avoiding her, I got mentioned it at my previous blog. Recently very broke, no money to change new Hand phone which have the function to block specific incoming call. So next weekend, straight after working hours I am going to off my hand phone. Luckily due to some reasons my father already changed my house phone number so she will not be able to call my house as well. Just wish me luck, I know I sound very bad but I really have not choice.

3 comments:

Ohbin said...

you are terrible..but at least you are very honest about it! hahaha
Are you sure your "friend" is not one of your readers?

JL said...

Seriously I know I very terrible and bad, but I really so sick of it and don't feel like entertain her. Can you imagine one of your's best friend treat you like this. Although I already told her I got not more money to borrow her only left some money at my account to last for the month, she still dare to asked you to borrow her all the money you have. Of course I know she is not my reader, haha.

Ohbin said...

oh is about lending money to her. damn it, just tell her off. luckily I have no friends to borrow money from me. This sort of friend you dun call them friends alright!