Monday, June 30, 2008

Did I Change A Lot

Yesterday when I was at Jogoya I met one of my school mate, she didn't see me until I called out her name and she was stunt for a while only managed to say out my name in doubt. I think we never see each other for nearly 6-8 years. The first word out from her mount was are you Jiin Ling, I can't recognise you, and you really changed a lot. I was like ok, did I really change a lot, it this a compliment or ....

Recently I bumped into few school mates some of them really long time never see/meet them, I think since finished Form Five until now and some may be just recent 1-2 years. Last month Wesak day I also happen to bumped into one friend. She was with group of friends which I know as well, last time my classmate, just that I not close with them, never contact except this friend of my. While she was talking to me, one of the friend interrupted and asked her who I am. When she told her that I am so and so, this girl actually very surprise and keep asking are you really Jiin Ling, I was like yes I am.

For those who know me, did I really physically change a lot since school time until now? It is in term of good change or bad one?

2 comments:

Ohbin said...

show me your pic and I will tell you whether you have changed for the better. wakakawakaka!

JL said...

Don't know why when I posted this one I got a feeling someone will ask me for my photos, haha.