Monday, June 30, 2008

KL Trip

My 3rd sister's friend from Hong Kong came to KL for holidays so my 3rd sister insisted want to go down KL to meet up with her friend, so two of us together with my youngest sister drove all the way from Penang to KL. We departed on 8.ooam and reached Ipoh around 9.15am so we stopped at Ipoh for Dim Sum. By the time we reached KL already 1.30pm. After check-in we rest a while at the hotel before heading for lunch. We went to Mid-Valley to have Korean foods. My Uni best mate Carolyn and her friend Ting came to Mid-Valley to meet up with me. After lunch we went to shopping, didn't really shop just managed to bought one top and one 3/4 pant. At night we went to one very nice place (forgot the name) for dinner. We open one white wine sitting down there chit-chat and gossiping, very enjoying and relaxing conversation, three of us really have fun and enjoying the night.

After dinner Carolyn have to meet up with her group of friends which she and another Ting very reluctant to go, but they have not choice. So after dinner we went to Sunway and join the other group of friends. I not close with her friends just happen to met them for few times. When we reached there and only realised that they are inside one disco, three of us were like OMG. I think I am really too old for this kind of activity, didn't enjoy it and keep sms my sister come and rescue me, felt very "pai seh" to Carolyn and Ting because I seriously don't like the place plus don't know what to talk with the rest so I leave the place first instead of waiting for Carolyn to send me back to hotel.

Sunday morning 3 of us hang around at Midvalley for a while, we have Big Apple Donuts while waiting for Carolyn came and fetch us to city because my sisters want have lunch at Jogoya. I really like the big apply durian donut very yummy but too bad it only can last for 3 hours if not I will buy back for my parents have a try. When we reached city still very early so we walk around at Parkvillion and guess what we bought J Co donuts again. Towards our surprise the queue not long so Carolyn asked me to queue for it. I not yet try the J co donuts so can’t comment which one is better and yummy.

After that we have late lunch at Jogoya, this was my 3rd time went there, honestly I found that yesterday one not as nice as the last time. A lot of the foods especially the fish like Salmon head are not available.
Anyway it was very nice weekend for me to relax release tension and stress and also meet up and catch up with friends. Sorry I didn’t take any photos; I think I seriously need to rethink to invest one good camera. Any good recommendation?

2 comments:

veronica said...

那么就没见到妳,原来是下来吉隆坡了!还在谷中城呢!

big apple donuts很好吃吧!

至于相机嘛。。。我帮不上忙了。嘻嘻

JL said...

J Co one better but I like the big apple durian donuts yummy.