Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4321排骨



I cannot remember when was my last time go inside kitchen and cook for my family, if I not mistaken should be last year after my mum operation. I have to admit that my mum is a very good cook so since after I came back from Australia I seldom cook. Last Sunday thanks to Ohbin, I finally tried out the 4321排骨, this dish really very simple, easy to cook and delicious and yummy to eat. My whole family gave it a thumb up just that the meat a bit hard, my mum suggested that I should boil the spare rib a little bit longer before I fry it. At first I very scare the meat didn't well cook but all are fine just a bit hard and my mum said a bit sweet although I already cut down the sugar because my dad cannot take too much sugar.

5 comments:

veronica said...

看看看!!连妳都成功啦!!我一定要卷土重来!!

Ohbin said...

这么厉害。。。还拿来炸。

JL said...

Veronica: of course you can do it, very easy. Always forget to ask you, can I link you?

Ohbin: hehe, 不是炸, 是炒 follow your's steps, just cut down the sugar.

veronica said...

link啦link啦!这是我的荣幸呢!

Ksteeng1122 said...

Hi, I dropping by through Veronica blog becoz of the Q版神明公仔keychain。Do u really want it? U may contact me at ksteeng1122@yahoo.com or leave a msg to my blog.

I am so afraid why so many blogger are cooking this 4321排骨recently! Is it really easy to cook? haha !!!! Maybe I need to have a try on it on day! Anyway, nice to meet u!