Saturday, August 30, 2008

Waterfall



Last Sunday morning I followed my dad for hiking, he told me it was only a very short distance hike. What actually make me to follow him for hiking? The waterfall, he told me the waterfall very nice and awesome and nowadays it is really very hard to find waterfall at Penang so I took my new camera followed him for the hike.


We started the hike before 8.00am by the time we finished the hike it was already near 12pm. Why the hike took us so long? It was actually very short distance but my dad bought us for jungle tracking (I think) used one track hike to 86 (half way up to Penang Hill) then came down to using another track to the waterfall. The waterfall actually is the reserve and treatment plant for PBA, it only open once a year for public and my dad used the illegal jungle track to go in. The weather didn't turn on my site it was actually raining and cover by dark cloud so the picture turn out no nice no sunlight.

No comments: