Friday, August 08, 2008

Canon EOS 450D



I cannot remember when was my last time taking photos using SLR camera. I have been thinking and thinking whether I should get one DSLR camera for many years, from the launching of EOS 350 until now EOS 450D.


I like and love photographic, used to be very crazy about it during high school time. I remember me and few of my friends always went for photos shooting, even during exam time we also don't care. During that time, we still student and using film camera, so every month our pocket money are all invested into films and photos developing. Last week, few of us went out for a small gathering dinner and I found out that my friends also recently went back to photographic again and one of them also using EOS 450D.

Before I decide to buy Canon EOS 450D I been surveying and asking around which one should I get for? Should I go for Canon or Nikkon? After much consideration and comparison, finally I went for Canon EOS 450D. Why I choose this camera? I am a big fan of Canon camera, from the 1st camera I owned Canon EOS 1000 and few of others Canon digital camera model for my family members , I found that the quality of Canon camera are very good and reliable and touch wood to said that it never let me encounter any big problem. I still have my 1st camera with me in good condition.




I been very busy lately so although the camera already sitting nicely at my room but I still have not time to go through the manual guide to figure out all the functions and etc. Yesterday night I finally have time to play around with the camera. The photos turn out not very nice, need to figure out all the functions and polish out my skills.

4 comments:

Ksteeng1122 said...

I also have a Canon 450D at my house now. It bought by my brother and my brother lend me to play now....haha...I m still learning how to use this kind of DSLR camera. Let us explore and learn together.

JL said...

Yes, let's explore together.

yeelee said...

hey, when u wanna take yan's photo?
i am still waiting...

JL said...

Haha ok may be this sunday evening, I will give you a call. Yan will be my genius pig, :P